Thank you for your interest in my home marketing plan. This quick overview highlights some of the efforts that I’ll undertake as we market your property to bring about a successful closing.
- Explain my legal obligations to you as an “realtor.”
- Explain your legal responsibilities and property condition disclosure requirements when you place your home on the market
- Tour the home with you and make recommendations for improvements which could enhance the perceived value
- Review recent real estate activity in your area, and other comparable neighbourhoods to help you arrive at the best asking price for your home
- Select dates for the marketing plan
- Complete documents required to list a property for sale
- Measure the interior and exterior of your home to ensure accuracy in marketing materials
- Compile a list of marketable features of your property and your area to be used in the marketing material both in print and on the internet
- Photograph the property using a wide angle lens and appropriate lighting to show the home at its best
- Process photos and optimize for print and web publication
- Prepare a high resolution “photo tour” of your home
- Prepare a content rich internet ad for your home on my website, NevinVanNest.com and send to you for your review and approval.
- Make any appropriate changes as instructed by you
- Create a unique web address for your home. (ie http://housenumber.NevinVanNest.com)
- Listing data is syndicated to Point2Homes, Househunting.ca, Facebook,Kijiji, Craigslist, and hundreds of other real estate websites.
- Place your home on the front page of NevinVanNest.com as a “Featured Home.”
- Place your home on the home page of the Calgary Real Estate Resource Centre as a “Featured Home.”
- Place your home on the appropriate “Neighbourhoods” page of my site as a “Featured Home.”
- Prepare high quality feature sheets for your property.
- Register you to my seller communication centre where you can always find feedback from completed showings, a list of activities that we’ve completed on your behalf and copies of all documents associated with your home sale.
- Place a “for sale” sign on your property which includes a sign rider directing prospective buyers to our website.
- Install a secure electronic lock box on your property so that realtors with scheduled appointments can easily access the home
- Enter your listing into the Multiple Listing Service.
- Syndicate details of your listing to Realtor.ca, the Royal LePage Foothills website, Royal LePage’s National website, and to the websites of hundreds if not thousand of Calgary realtors.
- Show your home to qualified buyers by confirmed appointment
Marketing Through Acceptance
Upon Firm Sale
- Advise you of any actions that may be required on your part between now and closing
- Explain the closing process in Calgary
- Convey copies of all documents to the lawyer of your choice for preparation of title transfer. I can also recommend a competent lawyer if you do not have one.
- Hold keys to your property in trust until such time as your lawyer authorizes the release
- Handle all details of the possession with the Buyer’s agent and report the results to you
When Calgary home sellers choose myself to market their homes they benefit from one of the industry’s most aggressive approaches to home sales. My leading edge marketing strategies ensure that potential home buyers have access to complete and detailed information on your home 24 hours a day 365 days a year. Coupled with the strength of Royal LePage Relocation Services, Canada’s largest relocation network, my plan is to market your home and insure I deliver the results you’re looking for to attain a fast & top dollar sale!